Benefits of Joining Greenmeadow Golf & Country Club
A place for all seasons, benefiting from over 30 years of continuous improvements
Your subscription will include:
- 18 Holes of quality Golf (no restrictions on full membership).
- Competitions nearly every Saturday and Sunday (with virtually guaranteed tee off times, with members getting priority. Week in advance booking system).
- 12 Months Golf, we are very rarely closed in the Winter. No temporary greens.
- Members discount on Golf Buggies with rewards for bringing guests and societies.
- Your very own GreenMeadow “ID Photo Card” and 5% loyalty point’s card.
- Loyalty card can be used in Golf Shop, Bar, Restaurant or on any events that you may wish to book at your Clubhouse. (excluding Sunday Lunch, After Funeral Refreshments and any discounted items).
- Monthly payment scheme available on memberships (7% charge).
- 22 Bay Floodlit Driving Range open 7 Days a week (10am till 9pm)
- Professional tuition and video lessons available (fees apply).
- Professional club repairs and custom fit clubs available (fees apply).
- Fully equipped Golf Shop with ordering service available.
- Discount on our fitness centre & saunas.
- Excellent changing room facilities with locker hire or rental available.
- Torfaen Chiropractor are situated on ground floor of Club (fees apply)
- An active and enthusiastic Social Calendar.
- Excellent bar prices and home cooked snacks and restaurant meals open seven days a week.
- Family Discount on Membership available.
- Young Persons Membership rate (18 – 29 years olds). Please enquire for further details.
We have approximately 300 full members, a lot of these like to play in club competitions and reduce their handicap.
Club competitions are run most weekends throughout the year. Club Night is held on a Wednesday evening throughout the summer, when a 9 hole fun competition is held, then returning to the bar for a chat over a pint with friends, or maybe a delicious home cooked bar meal.
We hold knock out competitions within all sections of club membership. We run three mens county league teams, one ladies and one juniors league teams. The seniors have their own home & away competition, also the wayfarers section for mid handicaps and the hallett for over 18 handicaps.
Throughout the winter on a Sunday Morning, the Cock of the North competition is held. After the competition most participants meet in the bar and enjoy the banter, a pint or a coffee, accompanied with bowls of hot home cooked roast potatoes. The winning pair’s from every participating club competes in the county final.
Also during the winter months we have a Quiz night that runs fortnightly which includes a lot of members with their families for various teams, Basically if you can’t beat them on the Course try your luck on the quiz night!