RE-OPENING OUTSIDE DRINKING & DINING GARDEN BAR
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT FROM MONDAY 26TH APRIL 2021 OUR GARDEN BAR WILL BE OPEN FROM 10AM UNTIL LAST ORDERS AT 9:30PM CLOSING FOR 10PM (Sunday hours will differ). WE SHALL BE SERVING DRINKS & MEALS/SNACKS – BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL PLEASE CALL ON 01633 869321 TO BOOK A TABLE- CURRENT REGULATIONS ARE MAX OF 6 PERSONS FROM 6 DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS (NOT INCLUDING CHILDREN UNDER 11) ARE ALLOWED TO MEET. IT IS STILL VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN DISTANCING WHERE POSSIBLE AND SANITISE REGULARLY – PLEASE BE PATIENT & PLEASANT WITH OUR STAFF WHO ARE WORKING HARD TO WELCOME YOU BACK. We very much look forward to seeing you #staysafe
From Saturday 24th ApriL 2021 restrictions have relaxed for 3 or 4 ball play to resume.
THE DRIVING RANGE IS OPEN FROM 10AM UNTIL 8 PM (last basket of balls at 7:30pm) – social distancing rules apply please be considerate and adhere to the rules (this applies to everyone).DISPENSE BASKET OF BALLS ACCORDINGLY. ENSURE YOU BRING CHANGE.
BEFORE PLAY PREPERATION – DECLARATION BELOW
- You have NOT HAD in the last 10 days any of the following covid -19 symptoms A continuous high temperature a loss of taste or smell, a new continuous cough. You also confirm that you have not to the best of you knowledge had any contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19. You also confirm that neither you or any person in your household or extended household have NOT been told to self-isolate and are not currently subject to COVID-19 quarantine after travel or illness . You also confirm that you have not travelled into or away from an area that is currently subject to any form of local coronavirus restriction or lockdown.
- YOU MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Only members with a pre-booked tee time can travel to the golf club
- Travel to the Golf Club on your own or with members of your own household only
- Government guidelines on travel restrictions to be applied
- Players should arrive no more than 10 minutes before their tee time
- All Golfers should be dressed for golf and change shoes in car park
- Players are to register at the Pro Shop before approaching the 1st tee
- Buggies are restricted to one person only or 2 from same household only
- Putting greens to be limited to 3 players at all times ( with correct distancing)
- Wash your hands and golf equipment before leaving your house
- Please be aware that you play the course at your own risk
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU.
- Trollies are to be taken home
- Golf will be able to be played with a maximum of four people from two households (Children under 11 and carers do not count towards this limit.). No society golf bookings will take place until further notice.
- Social distancing to be observed at all times as per government guidelines
- Players must stick to course layout
- Players should arrive at the 1st tee no earlier than five minutes before their tee time
- 1st tee starting point only with 10 minutes intervals from 7am – 6pm
- Do not enter teeing ground until it is cleared by the person in front
- All bunker rakes will be removed for the foreseeable future with members being able to lift and place in the bunker.
- Ball washers will be covered
- Leave the flag in the hole (this rules out any unnecessary contact)
- Players must maintain their position in relation to those playing in front
- You can also view the proposals and guidelines on the Wales Golf Union website.
- Toilet area can be accessed through one door and you must exit the building via another door look for markings and instructions
- Lockers and changing rooms are closed.
- Boot cleaner and benches will not be available
Thank you for your continued support.
Enjoy your game.
Peter Richardson M.D
GreenMeadow Golf & Country Club
Weddings at GreenMeadow
Dining at GreenMeadow
See below for our current events and news.Please get in touch for more details
Here is an interactive 360° tour of our resort.
Please click the full screen icon to it at its best or even try the full experience by wearing a 360 headset.
Visitors always welcome.
Please contact us to make a booking.
A range of features and facilities
The course and club house has a range of facilities to offer, and is a great place to spend a day – even for non-golfers. We are open to the public and have our own fully equipped Gymnasium, with male and female saunas, allowing you to relax after your work out. On the ground floor, you will find the Golf Shop, stocked with clubs, bags and clothing from all of the major Golfing brands – Titleist, Ping, Nike and Under Armour to name but a few. See more.
Beautiful 18 hole parkland course
- Excellent changing facilities
- Driving range with power t technology
- Fleet of electric buggies
- Full catering facilities, seven days a week
- Fitness suite & saunas
- Conference facilities for corporate golf days
- Professional tuition available
- Buggy paths on 18 holes, see more
A Special kind of Wedding Reception Venue
GreenMeadow Golf Club has gained a great reputation over time, as being one of the prime wedding reception venues in the Gwent and Torfaen areas. Our reception area was expanded a few years ago, so that it can now accommodate over a hundred guests, if required – with its own dedicated bar and dance floor. There is plenty of room to host entertainment for guests, such as bands, musicians, and DJs. Please contact us for details. See more.