ACCEPTABLE GOLF WEAR
At all times, except when an event specifies a different dress code i.e. members will be permitted to wear an acceptable and respectable form of casual dress in all areas of the Clubhouse.
- Under no circumstances will the wearing of denim jeans with studs/rivets in any colour or fabric be permitted on the Course.
- Golf Shoes are prohibited in the lounge, bar, main entrance and staircase leading to the lower ground floor. Training Shoes are also prohibited on the Course.
- Hats/Visors may not be worn in the Clubhouse.
- T-Shirts and sweatshirts with prominent logos are prohibited at all times –on the Course.
- Shorts or trousers with large patch pockets are not permitted on the Course.
Please see below for acceptable/not acceptable form of casual dress for use on the Course.
- All shirts must have a collar and must not be worn outside trousers or shorts.
Please see below for acceptable/not acceptable form of casual dress for use on the Course and with the following exceptions:
- Shirts may be worn short sleeved or sleeveless but must have a collar.
Ladies golf shirts that have been designed/tailored to wear outside trousers/shorts/skirts etc may be worn.
All other shirts must be tucked in.
- Tailored shorts designed for golf, skorts, skirts and cut-offs are all acceptable forms of dress for Ladies.
- Open toe sandals are permitted in the Clubhouse. Beach style flip flops/plastic shoes are not permitted.
- Headgear must be worn correctly.
- Men’s shirts must have collars and sleeves. They should be worn inside trousers or shorts unless rules apply.
- Tailored shorts of an acceptable length are permitted.
- Socks must be worn and those worn with shorts must be white ankle socks.
- Spiked moulded or pimpled-based shoes must be worn.
- Headgear must not be worn back to front.
- No T-Shirts, football, rugby or similar unless local rules apply in hot weather, shirts must not be worn outside shorts or trousers.
- No beach shorts, denim shorts or jeans.
- No trousers tucked into socks, long socks rolled down
- No street, canvas, trainers or sandal type shoes.